Spanish Translation Services
JR Language specializes in Spanish Translation Services. From translation of personal documents to marketing collateral, corporate manuals to websites, we perform Spanish Translation projects on a daily basis. With our professional in-house Spanish team we deliver high quality translations from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English.
We deliver Spanish translations in multiple areas including:
- Translations for the Oil, Gas and Energy Sector
- Medical Spanish Translations
- Legal Spanish Translations
- Marketing Spanish Translations
- Spanish Translation Services for Websites
- Certified Spanish Translation
- Spanish Technical Translation
- Spanish Translation Services for the Automotive Industry
We also handle Spanish translations with other language combinations, for example:
- French-Spanish Translations
- Spanish-Italian Translations
- Spanish-Portuguese Translations
- Spanish-German Translations
Please indicate your need and we will put our team of professional Spanish translators to work for you.
Hispanic Market Facts
- Spanish is the second most spoken language in the United States.
- Hispanics are the fastest growing ethnic group in the U.S. They reached 16.3% of the population in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, the spending power of the Hispanic population ascended to 1 trillion dollars.
- Spanish is currently the third most widely spoken language in the world and the official language of twenty-four countries.
- Approximately 500 million people speak Spanish worldwide.
JR Language dedicates a large part of its practice in translating and localizing content that is targeted towards the Hispanic Market.
Are You Targeting the Hispanic Market?
At JR Language we partner with your in-house or hired marketing team to communicate successfully with the Hispanic Market, inside the U.S. or abroad.
We know the culture and the nuances used in Latin America and Spain. A very important segmentation aspect among Hispanics is their country of origin. The Hispanic market consists of cultures from more than 24 countries around the world.