Video Translation Services
Video Marketing is an important outlet of a marketing effort. Current business owners and managers would agree that Video is a powerful part of the customer experience, but you may be surprised to see the numbers behind this opinion:
- Search Engine Watch reports that video influences 73% of viewers to purchase
While these statistics strictly address advertising, their impact is clear: Video appears to be one of the single greatest drivers to viewers and purchasers online today. However, with 65% of online visitors speaking a native language other than English, proper video translation becomes a critical component of the process. And that is the strength of JR Language Translations.
Getting Started with Video Translation
Our service begins with your needs and determining the two most important items.
- What resources are available? (video, gaming footage, audio files, scripts, etc.)
- What are your desired deliverables? (Multi-lingual video or audio files, voice-over, subtitles, etc.)
Following those questions, and completing the list below helps JR Language produce the most accurate specifications and quotes for your video translation project. Consider using these for your own preparation:
- Who is your target audience? (Region, Locale, Language)
- What is the running time of the video? Do you need to follow the same time in the translated video?
- Was the video created with the plan of translating into multiple languages? Do you have extra footage for expansion due to translation?
- Do you have translatable text embedded in the video?
- How many speakers are in the video?
- Do you have a completed script for the video?
- What is the format of the source video, and what format is needed for the translated video?
Once these questions are answered, JR Language produces a quote. The free quote includes the project specifications, and use of native speaking human translators.
Audio and Video Transcription Services:
On approval of the quote, the next step is to work with the transcript of the video or audio. Some clients have the transcript ready others need the creation of the transcript from the file sent. After the transcript is ready the translations stage takes place. The transcript carefully translated by qualified, experienced translators to ensure it conveys correct information and cultural nuance. Transcripts are time coded to match the placement of the translated version on the video or audio file.
Video Voice-over and Dubbing:
Upon review and approval of the translation of the script of the video or audio, voice-talents best suited to the project are assigned. The voice-over and production team deliver high-definition, high-quality video files for final internal review. Part of the review process is to ensure these voice-overs are easy for the target audience’s listening and understanding.
JR Language guarantees :
- Implementation of best practices to produce high quality video translation
- A video translation customized to your needs
- Fast turnaround time
- Professional Production services
- Complete Accuracy and Appropriate Subtitles
As you can imagine, target audience becomes very important in these situations. Translation for an original Japanese product video differs greatly from video game translation into Spanish. That’s the reason JR Language operates with teams of translators who work in their native language as well as business specialties.
Our Experience in Multilingual Video Production
JR Language has extensive experience in providing video translation, localization and voice over services for companies in a wide range of industries including:
- Consumer Goods
- Construction & Real Estate
- Health & Safety
- Marketing & Advertising
- And much more!
Get a Quote for your video Translation Project
To receive your free quote for video translation, contact us today to setup a time to go over the details with you. We look forward to helping you communicate your value to clients, employees, students and viewers through the power of video translation.
FOR SAMPLES OF OUR MULTILINGUAL VIDEOS, PLEASE VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL